Sunday 9th June 2017
• Official opening at 12.00 noon on Writtle Green by Lord Petre, patron of the charity ‘Friends of Writtle Parish Church’.
• 18 Village Gardens open 12.00 to 6.00 pm
• Traditional Dancing by the Blackmore Morris Men.
• Children’s Scarecrow entries. These will remain on display until 5.00 pm.
• Children’s Garden ‘Bug Hunt’ with prizes available from The Green.
• Church Bells rung by the All Saints Writtle Bell Ringers.
• Plant Sales, Ice Cream and Take-away Food on The Green.
• Floral Displays in the Church by students from Writtle University College.
• Art Exhibition & Picture Sales by Writtle Art Group in the Village Hall.
• Art, Design & Floristry Display by Writtle University College in Village Hall.
• Ploughman’s Lunches in the Christian Centre (next to the church) from 12.00 noon, followed by afternoon teas to 4.30 pm.
• Afternoon Teas also served in the rear of the Village Hall from 2.00-4.30 pm.
Tickets £5 by Entry Programme available on the day from booth on The Green.
Accompanied children under 16 free of charge. Sorry no dogs allowed.