To buy, sell and swap plants and use our full service, please log in or sign up - it's completely free.

Helleborus aquitifolius

Anyone has any Helleborus aquitifolius to sell ? I need about 4-5 fairly mature ones .

Comments (2)

  1. Grower

    Rachel the Gardener

    Do you mean H. argutifolius, which is known as Corsican Hellebore or Holly-leaved Hellebore?

    It's a lovely plant, if that's the one you mean, but it does take up rather a lot of space in the border, as they tend to flop open ("like the spokes of a wheel") when they are on their way out.

  2. Grower


    Yes I do mean H argutifolius / Corsican H . Thanks for the correction. I’ve now ordered them online . They are not easily available it would seem after searching for them for quite a bit on the net. I’m in the hurry to plant them in my new semi shady plot . Happy Sunday

Production v5.9.2 (d960957)